Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dacia Saves the DAY!!~

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE ~ WHO TOOK the time to come peek at my new blog and found you could not leave comments!! IT was NOT INTENTIONAL- just another example of what happens when a BLOG-TECHNICAL IDIOT~ has no idea she has to set these preferences,~ goes on a blog flurry visiting so many of YOU~fabulous !creative! women BLOGGERS~ inviting YOU to come to my new BLOG~~ONLY TO FIND`~ you can't leave a COMMENT! FORTUNATELY - DACIA , my DEAREST Blog neighbor, took the time and left me a KIND NOTE, giving me the heads up on the COMMENT CONONDRUM I had created . DACIA YOU ARE THE BEST! Categories: announce_

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! nude pamela anderson Testosterone increasing supplements Evans mills web site marketing goonies jeep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home