Saturday, July 22, 2006

Patience is a virtue??* Can You Help?

Good Morning Thrifters
I can report that if patience is indeed a virtue,- then I have reached new heights of Virtuosity! I have had a major computer problems the past 2 weeks. Thankfully all has been solved,- except my picture hosting is not working !!!. I was quite frazzled over this series of events BUT! then I remembered -"This is supposed to be FUN!!"
Thus, today's goal is to seek knowledgeable tech advise from friends who know and understand "all that stuff"
wait a second..maybe one of you are familiar with what I refer to as- "the land of never understandables"
I use Picasa&Hello picture hosting because it is the only one I have found that can sucessfully upload photos from 'sloooow speed dialup' (we have no options out here in the desert)-anyway, when all my computer conundrums began a week ago it was still working. Now the error message is "cant connect to internet" i have tried to find answers with no avail,- SO IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT AND TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT AND IT WORKS---- FREE PICK OF AN ITEM!
My camera card is loaded with pictures of goodies just waiting to be posted !
P.S. i just spent 15 minutes trying bloggers auto picture loader and it failed! So just imagine 4 wonderful items with descriptions under them just below this post.

category">Categories: announce_

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh how frustrating! grrrrr. I wish I knew enough to help. I use flickr and blog from there, but I have dsl so I don't know if it would be horribly slow on dial-up or not. I cannot get pictures to load just using blogger anymore. It always freezes and kicks me off the net.

How's this? oooooh, ahhhhhhh (i'm imagining)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger majamom said...

Lisa,
There was NASHING OF TEETH!!! PULLING OUT OF HAIR!!!!!
WAILING * STOMPING OF FEET!!!! an hour ago a message posted on the HEllO HELP PAGE ANNOUNCING THEIR TECHNICAL PROBLEM!!!!
the solution to join again using a non AOl e-mail address!!!
lol i so appreciate your pretend looking =)
XO
MB

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger majamom said...

OH ((((jENN))))


THANKYOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT!
IT MEANS SO MUCH

XO
MB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home